le hipster le hipster

HA HA HA HA, i dont know why but i really laughed so much to this. 5 for the laughter. also... uh... the dude has a right arm in his left arm?

alexsnowskate responds:

Thanks man! I thought nobody would see the arm thing. Hipstersare all like that...

FUS RO DOMINATION FUS RO DOMINATION

thank you for trying, it was acually good. you should try and browse newgrounds forums for tips on how to use the program and also should get your hands onto the preloader. On the first part it almost gave me a seizure the flashing black and white, you should watch out with that. other than that, a very good first flash.

MikeDasProfessor responds:

Fixed, please read description. thank you

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

made me smile. thank you. The art, music and plot are masterpieces, nuff said. keep up the good work.

Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

I have just one complain... why the hell the creeper look like dicks!?.... i mean... is it just me?

The humans are dead. + The humans are dead. +

boogey, boogey, boogey, robo boogey. ha ha ha ha ha, loved that part. Awesome video chum, watched it two times, the whole time smiling. thank you for this and keep up the good work.

Rejected Zelda commerical Rejected Zelda commerical

I did played Ocarina of time, and no, i do not think it is THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER MADE BY MANKIND UNTIL THE END OF TIME, like most people out there seem to think, frankly the game is way too overrated, but whatever... The flash was actually really nice, and the music frighteningly catchy. Too bad it doesn't loops seamlessly. Keep up the good work

ananasz responds:

It's sad that you cannot even appreciate this animation as a simple parody that easily defends or ridicules the game, depending on your own preference, and instead go on an absolute rage fest.
But thank you either way.

Welcome to Corporate City Welcome to Corporate City

It was quite great, and generally fun to watch, the only problem was that the audio is terribly out of sync with the video. you should fix that ASAP!

Hank's Rage: Megaupload Hank's Rage: Megaupload

wow, the art is so CLEAN! and the animation SPOTLESS!! all my five are belong to this my good sir!... i'll be closelly watching your progress!

I Defy You, Newgrounds! I Defy You, Newgrounds!

challenge acomplished!

I cant believe i really laughed at this. all my fives are belong to this.

Kill Your Coworkers Kill Your Coworkers

great job

this really does look great and unique, please continue! i want to see it finished! It'll probably end up front paged when you do